Professional Development Services
Training Cadre Development
So you want to build a training cadre?
We’ll share our secrets.
Learn steps for recruitment, certification, management, fees, and more.
Cadre: a small, unified group of trained individuals organized to instruct or lead others.
Developing and utilizing a community (cadre) of highly skilled trainers will enhance your ability to provide multiple training events without draining program personnel time and resources. In this session, a proven framework for effective cadre development—steps for recruitment, certification, management, and fees—will be provided.
As a result of this one-day training, participants will be able to:
- Examine a proven framework for cadre development;
- Identify strategies for the recruitment, certification, and management of a trainer cadre;
- Explore best practices in trainer development;
- Troubleshoot issues that surface when managing a cadre;
- Identify resources for further study and application; and
- Implement a personal plan of action to strengthen skill level in building a cadre of trainers.
We can customize this training to meet your needs and timeframe. Contact Us!Back