Colorado Tobacco-free Schools Policy Checklist Toolkit
The toolkit provides:
- Colorado’s Tobacco-free Schools Law
- The Teen Tobacco Use Prevention Act
- A Checklist for Tobacco-free Schools
- Policy Development and Implementation Schematic
- Communication Tips
- Strategies for Enforcement
- Action Plan Worksheets
For more information, Contact us!
Funding for this toolkit was made possible by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s State Tobacco Education & Prevention Partnership (STEPP). RMC Health would also like to acknowledge Colorado’s school district tobacco prevention coordinators and local health agency staff.