Colorado Tobacco-free Schools Policy Checklist Toolkit
The Tobacco-free Schools Policy Checklist Toolkit includes tools and strategies to assist Colorado schools in developing and implementing comprehensive tobacco-free schools policy.
The toolkit provides:
- Colorado’s Tobacco-free Schools Law
- The Teen Tobacco Use Prevention Act
- A Checklist for Tobacco-free Schools
- Policy Development and Implementation Schematic
- Communication Tips
- Strategies for Enforcement
- Action Plan Worksheets
RMC Health provides training on the Toolkit. Contact us for more information!
Funding for this toolkit was made possible by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s State Tobacco Education & Prevention Partnership (STEPP). RMC Health would also like to acknowledge Colorado’s school district tobacco prevention coordinators and local health agency staff.