Healthy Schools for a Healthy World
Grounded in the Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child Model (WSCC), RMC Health provides guidance, training, and resources to support the design and implementation of school health policies, programs, and best practices. Through these health and wellness efforts, the school community meets the social, emotional, and academic needs of students.
Infusing health and wellness into schools and districts requires the efforts of everyone – students, parents, staff, teachers, administrators, board members, and the community. A thoughtful process can ensure that all individuals are able to contribute their unique talents and passions to accomplish the shared goal of health and wellness for students.
RMC Health can provide the training, resources, and technical assistance you need to accelerate health and wellness in your school and district. Let us help you create the systems and teams you need to succeed; contact us today.
RMC Health can guide you through the process of creating the infrastructure to launch and sustain school health efforts:
- Set the vision and mission for school and district health teams
- Create school and district health teams
- Recruiting and retaining champions
- Engage families and community partners
- Foster high performing health teams to maximize success
- Publicize success to maintain support
- Action plan for sustainable health and wellness efforts
- Use data to drive priorities
- Provide professional development and training opportunities to equip staff with the skills and tools to implement school and district health efforts
Schedule a Partnership Inquiry Call